International education promoter and educator.
- Extensive experience in international education marketing promotion. Exchanging quality education resources between China and NZ. Promoting joint education projects involving schools in Australian, Canadian, Singaporean and NZ during the past 8 years.
- Good contacts and networks with Chinese schools and Chinese education agents throughout the major cities of China.
- Host continuous training sessions for English teachers, students going study overseas and schools’ principals in China.
- Level 3 Chinese teacher in Wellington High School in New Zealand. English Teacher for eight years in China before.
Activist guiding int’l students and young migrates to engage well in NZ.
- Supporting young int’l students in universities by offering them the part-time jobs relevant to SEC projects, and help them build professional connections and increase their exposure to potential jobs by organising the internship projects in Wellington.
- Helping the Chinese int’l students studying in Wellington High School, settle down well and go through the adolescent stage smoothly.
- Guiding through various, vibrant ways, to include speeches, mini-films, interviews, and the photography show “connection with Wellington”etc.
- Know more Haiying Shi史海瑛’s speeches, please click SEC logo.
Liaison of trade and marketing for exporting & importing between China and NZ.
Assisted a number of NZ companies to research and enter the Chinese market through Sea Eagle Consulting. Most companies were in the food or beverage sector, especially trading NZ wine. Also imported household goods from China to NZ.